Good morning, Year 6! Here are your tasks for today. All of them are explained in further detail in today’s Notebook.
- Post 3 facts on here about Saturn.
- English: Collins spelling- suffixes
- Reading with Mrs Larkin @11.30am.
- Class novel meeting at 1pm: We meet Flick – protagonist of the story. Can you find out what protagonist means?
- Chat with Mrs C @1.30pm.
- Transition Treasure Hunt: Design and Technology.
If you still want more, you could do any of these things: PE with Joe, Newsround, read, Read Theory, Sumdog and Prodigy! You could also revise our learning in any subject (especially from our knowledge lessons) and do the afternoon activity that the children in school will be working on.Remember, I am still here for you on Teams in exactly the same way as I have been throughout our Home Learning 🌈
Have a wonderful day everyone!