Skip to the content
- Story and Chat – join at 11am using this link.
- Phonics – revisit ‘ee’ and ‘ea’ with this video.
Play some of the free games on Phonics Play.
You may wish to do some daily phoneme practice with these:
Phase 3 – digraph/trigraph flashcards
Phase 2/3 – single letter sounds flashcards
- Spelling – practise this week’s words – ask, come, some, his, has
- Reading – read for at least 15 minutes. There are lots of books to enjoy on Oxford Owl. Click ‘My Class Login’ and enter:
username: year1priory password: priorystars
- English – watch this video and complete the activities.
- Maths – watch this video and complete the activities.
- Well-being afternoon – why not try one of these activities
Solve a jigsaw puzzle.
Make a puppet – you could use a sock, paper, recyclable items such as yogurt pots, small boxes etc.
Write a diary entry for your day.
Choose a favourite song and make up a dance routine.