Skip to the content
- Story and Chat – join at 11am using this link.
- Phonics – revisit Phase 3 ‘ure’ with this video.
Play some of the free games on Phonics Play. Select Phase 3 ‘ure’
You may wish to do some daily phoneme practice with these:
Phase 3 – digraph/trigraph flashcards
Phase 2/3 – single letter sounds flashcards
- Spelling – practise this week’s words – you, your, they, was, were
- Reading – read for at least 15 minutes. There are lots of books to enjoy on Oxford Owl. Click ‘My Class Login’ and enter:
username: year1priory password: priorystars
- English – watch this video and complete the activities.
- Maths – watch this video and complete the activities.
Watch our daily CLIC video.
- Well-being afternoon – why not try one of these activities?
Make a reading den to read your book.
Create a piece of outdoor art (using sticks, leaves etc).
Have an ‘at home’ disco.
raw a picture of a friend that you are missing and write a short message to them.