Join our story session at 1pm. Here is the link.
- Literacy : Listen and join in with the book for this week. We’re Going on a Bear Hunt. Create your own story map. Include pictures of the grass, river, mud, forest and cave.
- Fitness: Play musical animals. Put music on, dance and when the music stops, pretend to move like different animals. (Lion, snake, mouse, elephant etc.)
- Poetry: Our friends at Westwood Care Home have asked us to make our own acrostic poem about Spring. Think of things that you might see, hear or smell in Spring that begin with the letters S – P – R – I – N – G. Take a photo of your poem (or video) and send it in to email@example.com
- Maths: Set up your own toy, clothes or food shop at home. Make price tags for items in your shops. Have fun playing shops and counting out the correct amount of coins to pay for items.
- Understanding the world: Make a weather chart to show what the spring weather is like. You could draw a picture of weather each day.