Hello if you are working from home here is your learning for this week. Please feel free to choose your activities but try to make sure you have a phonics, literacy and maths/SAFE everyday. Any writing please insist the correct letter formation is used. The numbers indicate the times to try the activity and look for improvements over the week.
- Literacy : book of the week Shark in the Park https. Become familiar with words = 3 days
Phonics – phase 2 and 3 sounds, see your sound mat. Confident blending to read and write key words here. 5 words per day
- Reading and enjoying other Nick Sharatt books = 2 days. Search and listen to others , make a list .
- Handwriting – higher and lower case letters Aa Zz accuracy is the key to success. = 2 days
- Numeracy – Try 3 per day with a number line word problems counting on how many more to make ten if I have 3 oranges etc. = 3 days
- SAFE – 3 D shape names – recap shape names cube, cuboid, cone , pyramid and sphere. Go on a shape hunt name and sort = 3 days
- Fitness : Yoga stretch here improve your poses here = 3 days
- Knowledge of the world – Challenge 1 Design and draw a park for children with a path, bin, nature area, and water. = 1 or 2 to review to improve
Challenge 2 Design and make a park for our older friends – include a rest area = 1 or review to improve.
Compare and discuss what was the same or different with the 2 parks.
- Health and self-care Challenge 1 : my healthy lunch box talk about photos here, and fruit and a little something else.
Challenge 2 : My healthy dinner plate, choose 2 vegetables and meat / plant alternative, and a dessert.
- PSED – Talking about how you feel leaving Mars, and moving to Year 1, breathing five finger = 3 , confidence yoga = 2 repeat and improve your yoga positions.
- Singing – from our class repertoire, Daisy Daisy, Wonderful world, New – Mr Sun ☀️ or a favourite. Minimum = 2 Take a video watch it back and discuss how to improve your performance. = 2
We hope you enjoyed our previous photo pages.