- Teams Meeting : Mrs Forman at 9.30 bring along something you are proud of or that is special to you. Meet here!
- Literacy : retell the story using these pictures here 🐻 Sing along here with Michael Rosen the author
- Breathing : Relax those frozen feelings. Talk about your return to school, your friends and teachers too. Take a look at the photo page attached to the green band at the top of this blog.
- Phonics : Everyone draw your letters carefully starting in the correct position see here. Blend your sounds to read words in phase 2 or 3 click here and choose the pick a picture game.
- CLIC : Review your CLIC scores here CLIC 1 and CLIC 2 ; Please work on a question that was incorrect, try other examples of the question using other numbers. Watch this ‘time of the day’ video. Play ‘What’s the time Mr Wolf ? What time do you do things, do we do things at school? breakfast time for school is ? Snack time is …10 am and dinner time is …11.30, fruit play is ? 2 pm then last of all getting ready for home time is 3 O’ clock ⏰
- Understanding the world : Take another look outside and see if you can spot any other signs of Spring. Now fill in your weather chart 🌧
- Creative : collect some materials to make a collage picture of the story see this idea here to get you started.
- Fitness : ⭐️ Dance and sing along to ‘ Reach for the stars! ⭐️, or any of your favourite songs!
🏆🌟 I can’t begin to thank you all enough for all your amazing work this term at home you are all super stars !🌟🏆
See you all very soon children Mrs Neal and the staff team.