Skip to the content
- Teams Meeting – Join Miss Mullen for today’s meeting at 9:30 am. Click here to join.
- Literacy : Listen and join in with the book for this week. We’re Going on a Bear Hunt. Can you recall the sound words ‘swishy swishy’ Now see if you can draw a small picture for each of the sounds and copy or write the sound words in the words in your purple book. (Group 1 use initial sounds in words. Group 2 listen for initial and end sounds in words. Group 3 listen for all sounds in words and there may be some digraphs too).
- Phonics : Group 1 phase 2 single sounds – take a look and say with this video now find some objects to match the sounds. Group 2 phase 2 – take a look at this sh video now write the words.
Group 3 Say the ai digraph sounds in words now write them in your purple book .
Have fun using your phonics to play games on phonics play here.
- SAFE : time. talk about today yesterday and tomorrow. Ordering the days of the week here. Sing and dance along to this great song can you learn the words keep trying !
- Understanding the World : weather chart. Add today’s weather to your chart write or copy Tuesday 2nd, then add your weather word and symbol. It was very foggy and cloudy on Monday. Watch today’s weather report. You can draw it in your purple book or make one like this. Have even more fun by colouring and making a weather wheel like this one.
- Fitness – Go on a bear hunt around your garden or house can you remember which came first next, then, after that, finally.