- Teams Meeting with Mrs Neal 9.30 am
- Literacy : Book of the week with Mrs Neal – Polar bear, Polar Bear 🐻❄️ Listen to and join in with the story, talk about the sound words and make the animals sounds!
- Phonics – Bear paw key words. Place your key words on bear paws around the room. Find a bear 🧸 to collect them with. Read to your bear. Group 1 words here, Group 2 words here, Group 3 words here ⭐️Challenge words
- SAFE : shape videos Group 1 2D shape Group 2 and 3 3D shape
Using this shape mat can you name and describe each of these shapes by counting the corners and edges too. Try making each of the shapes with straws, strips of paper or sticks in the garden.
- Creative : How to draw a polar bear 🐻❄️ watch here and draw along. Remember if it doesn’t work first time try, try again.
- Fitness – Yoga, join in with Jamie, find a good space.