Skip to the content
- Teams meeting : Mrs Neal 9.30 am bring along your ears and a yes no card and your bear.
- Literacy : Join in with the Polar bear book with Mrs Neal and think of some other animals and their sounds. Group 1 – try some farm or pet animals, Group 2 & 3 -Any .
- Phonics : Let’s begin making an alphabet book this week with the higher and lower case letters here is one idea or use this sheet to colour. Talk about words beginning with A B C. Here is one of our favourite songs to help.
- CLIC : Number formation here Group 1 :Counting here Group 2 & group 3 count and then double each number here.
- Understanding the world: Go on a sound walk around the house and garden. Sit down in each place and close your eyes, now listen 👂 and draw a picture or write a word in each box in your purple book like this. Don’t forget to share your favourite sound. * Bird feeder check – have the birds been feeding in your garden? Do you need to add some more food?