Skip to the content
- Literacy : listen and join in with the story here. Let’s try writing some animals names with Mrs Neal in your purple book, you can draw a picture too🦩
- Phonics : Letter formation r, say this formation. chant, down back up the stick and over stop. Group 1 Group 2 & 3. Now write the words; red, rip, rat, rot and drip in your purple books
- SAFE : Take a look at and join in with the shape video. Group 1 creating patterns with shapes. Describing 3D shape. Now go on a naming and describing shape hunt around the house and count how many you found. Which shape is the hardest to find?
- Understanding the world : Polar bears 🐻❄️ watch this power point and see if you can answer the questions and remember the facts.
- Fitness: Mrs Neal does Frozen. Find a space. Grab a scarf, clean duster or tea towel and have fun moving to Frozen music. Try it again and make up your own moves.