- Reading : story invention
- Writing : my name
- Phonics : recap sounds, word write
- CLIC : number recognition and formation
- Creative – Creation pictures
- Understanding the world– Bones
Thinking about the pictures where would you like the skeletons to go, what might happen ? – think of different places they could go. (Adults to ask, where, who what, when why questions). Here’s another skeleton story The Pet Shop
Name writing : use different coloured pens for each letter. Make a bedroom door label. Take care with your letter formation.
Phonics : writing sounds in words.
Creative – The Creation story continue with your pictures, showing the 7 days.
CLIC : Number chanting and formation
😀 Write your numbers 1-3, 👍 write your numbers 1-10, 🌟 write your numbers 1-20.
Knowledge and understanding – Bone facts: we have been collecting bone facts this week can you answer these questions. Can you find anymore amazing facts to share ?
- The biggest bone in a human skeleton is ?
- The bone that protects the brain ?
- Who has more bones, babies or adults ?
- Which part of the body has the most bones ?
- How many bones in you hand 🖐 / foot 🦶
- The smallest bone is found in ?
Parents and carers: We have a parent report to say their child loves the app ‘Teach my Monster to read’ please contact the school office if we can help you in any way.