SNMAT – The Southwell and Nottingham Multi-Academy Trust
In September 2016, the school became an Academy, joining the Southwell and Nottingham Multi-Academy Trust. Stakeholders chose to begin this arrangement with SNMAT on the basis of the following core values:
• To ensure that all pupils succeed and thrive in school by raising aspirations and tackling disadvantage.
• To focus on the academic development of pupils with particular reference to Communication, Literacy, Numeracy and ICT skills within a curriculum framework that also pays close attention to the personal development of pupils, their leadership and organisational skills, their understanding of citizenship, community involvement and forming a constructive relationship with the world of work.
• To develop pupil’s abilities to make informed choices, solve problems and make decisions.
• To encourage a holistic approach to the development of pupils believing that each person is an individual made in the image of God and should therefore be supported to reach their full potential by receiving the very best education possible.
• To provide strong support for operational needs to enable head teachers and their staff to focus on teaching and learning.
Please visit the SNMAT website for more detailed information.