Last day, lovely Year 6s! Hopefully, you watched the end of term service last night but if not, you can watch it here. You were all absolute superstars!! 💖
Here are your tasks for today. All of them are explained in further detail in today’s Notebook.
- You guessed it….post a message on here to tell us what your favourite part of this week has been.
- Make a plan for the summer holidays.
- Say goodbye to your Priory teachers @11am.
- Class novel meeting at 1pm: We know that Charice has been defeated but how will our friends in the tower fare?
- Online Good News straight after class novel.
My goodbye to you is here.
You have all earned yourself a well-deserved break. I am so proud of you for a million different reasons. Please check back in regularly to let me know how you are all getting on – over the summer but long into the future as well. I mean this with 100% of my heart: you will ALWAYS be a part of our Priory Family 💖
🌈 Stay safe and stand strong my little sunbeams 🌈