Hello Rockets and Stars! Today we have a live meeting at 1pm. I can’t wait to see you! Click this meeting link to join our meeting at 1pm.
- Name write: Write your name x3.
- Phonics: Take a look at these winter picture cards. What sound do they begin with? Select the initial sound.
- Writing: Practice pencil control. Recreate these dotted line patterns for your child to trace over. Pattern 1, pattern 2, pattern3.
- Number: Create a number picture jigsaw and have a go at putting the numbers in order from 1-10.(Try 1-20 for a challenge!)
- Shape, space and measure: Size ordering. Collect 5 different sized objects from around the house. Put them in order from the smallest to the biggest.
- Understanding the world: What do people wear in the Winter? Talking time. Draw a picture of the clothing items you wear in the Winter. (hat, gloves, scarf, coat).
- Fitness: Stretch like a flamingo and join in with this yoga video.
Have a great day boys and girls! Please leave a comment to let me know what you have been up to. Miss Mullen